Full Backs?

I haven't read the report but I was under the impression that he said he would consider moving North - not that he wants to.
Could be wrong though as not read it in full.
If I remember he said that he WILL play up north. He doesn't know when but he will.

There's no way he goes for Walkers fee. He's publicly said he wants to play in the North. Plus he's coming off of an extremely serious injury.

I can't see him going for less than Walker's fee, injury or not. Same age, technically better with the ball at his feet, quick, home grown, English. On top of this, and most crucially, the departure of Rose will cause a snowball effect at Spurs. It would almost certainly trigger most of their top players to demand large wages or a move away.

It makes sense. We released 4, so 4 come in.

Mendy can likely play centre back as can Danilo so we seem to be well stocked defensively.

Based on what? They've both been bought for the fullback positions based on their attacking ability rather than their defensive attributes. With Mendy, most comments about him prior to us signing him were that he's defensively weak. Other than his physique, i don't see how he fits the bill for a centre back. I'm confident Pep would sooner have Fernandinho at centre back than either of those

Based on what? They've both been bought for the fullback positions based on their attacking ability rather than their defensive attributes. With Mendy, most comments about him prior to us signing him were that he's defensively weak. Other than his physique, i don't see how he fits the bill for a centre back. I'm confident Pep would sooner have Fernandinho at centre back than either of those

Based on Pep Guardiola.

I have 2 words.

Alexander Kolarov

mendy and rose would be the best squad depth in the left back area in the world. imagine having the 2 best fullbacks in the league in the same team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.