Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the reason he's valued by Monaco at £150m or whatever it is, and it's not because there is a bidding war among clubs, I wouldn't go for Mbappe.

He's a goalscorer yes but I doubt that that puts his value in the bracket price stated. If no one else is in for him at that price than we shouldnt be. We should add a few million on the highest bid by whoever, Psg, real. But not pay the amount stated.

Well here's one for you.

If we 'need' Sanchez & Mbappe to score goals, is that because Aguero & Jesus aren't good enough ?

More than but both cant cope with the demands of 4 competitions plus internationals as well as go both injury and suspension free.

Thanks for reply, so effectively you say we City and PSG are owned by political heads who are the source of the hatred for each other.

Fair point if thats the case so its quite an interesting poker game now then that Monaco are exploiting. Neither side wanting to lose face for political reasons yet football needs of each side being at times perhaps secondary consideration. No wonder RM pulled out of this one.

Hatred works both ways so something has got to give, luckily we have the oft quoted and skewed FFP for one side or the other to back out of the bidding and save face but imagine bidding without its rules.

I'm not sure PSG and City are competing with each others for players because of political reasons. Maybe, only maybe PSG - they need to show some strength as country in this political situation but it's mainly regular football club reasons. But I don't see either dealing with each other right now.

Had we converted the chances we created last season, this conversation wouldn't be happening.

Based on what happened last season, we absolutely need another goalscorer.

Had we converted the chances we created last season, this conversation wouldn't be happening.

Based on what happened last season, we absolutely need another goalscorer.

Completely agree although i will add that players like Kev, Merlin, Raz and Bernado this year all have to chip in much more as they have the talent to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.