Samir Nasri

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably one of the most talented midfielders on the planet right now. What a shame. Honestly if he had the mental game he could be starting for Barca Madrid, anybody
For sure he could be performing much better than he actually does and has done for the most of his career. Unfortunately I think it is very unlikely that he ever will change character, so for me it does not make much sense to keep talking about what Nasri could be, if only ... If I understood posts on here correctly Nasri is currently our highest paid player, and irrespective of his talent, his performance simply does not justify this, it never did, and it never will. I hope we will be able to sort out a deal to get rid of him, but due to his wages I think it is unlikely to be a permanent sale. So probably another loan where we subsidise the wages.

Don't know why but i think Everton have a great big place Nasri would fill brilliantly. (maybe less now kaki has moved)

He is not included with the group along with bony and denayer (guardian)
If true that leaves the number 11 shirt unfilled. It seems...uhhh..."tailor made" for a certain player we've been linked with all pre-season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.