Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I'm breaking rank -

At least we're trying to abide by FFP and offloading a craptonne of players to fund our purchases, I don't believe for one second PSG can fairly spend more than double what we have without even doing the same...

This is dodgy.

I am still stuck trying to suss out what the fuck went on with sideshow bob when he went for 50mil after being bang average at actually defending, usually because he was calling for the ball in the oppo's area hehe. I think they are a bit more willing to see it spill out onto the streets than us with UEFA and have a good old ding dong in the middle of town.

I am still stuck trying to suss out what the fuck went on with sideshow bob when he went for 50mil after being bang average at actually defending, usually because he was calling for the ball in the oppo's area hehe. I think they are a bit more willing to see it spill out onto the streets than us with UEFA and have a good old ding dong in the middle of town.
The thing being UEFA will just ban them, there's no fight to be had. They'll be about 100 times over their allowed losses.

The thing being UEFA will just ban them, there's no fight to be had. They'll be about 100 times over their allowed losses.
Was it not all very dodgy legally though, as far as i knew if they pushed it and we took them to court they would get torn a new arsehole. PSG look like they have Mr Burns lawyers on speed dial if they are not kept in a cage on site.

Was poor in the 1st game of the season, playing where B Silva did last season, big shoes to fill.
Until he won the game when he was moved on to the left wing. I watched that game.

Don't think he is playing today. Significant!?

People still quoting Mbappe to PSG articles even though PSG have repeatedly said it wont happen this window. It is possible they may sign him next season, but I doubt it. I think they will go for Sanchez on a free.

According to L'equipe Mbappe is being benched this afternoon because he isn't putting in any effort in training.

The 'odd' thing with Luiz was the price he was sold and bought back for. It was almost like it was a temporary loan. Taking into account sales going into that year's accounts whilst purchases are spread over the length of the contract and you could start to wonder whether Chelsea and PSG were helping each other avoid FFP issues, even if PSG did get into issues by claiming their sponsorship deal was worth about the same as Barca, Madrid, Bayern and the Harlem Globetrotters combined.

PSG has clearly now gone rogue - Qatar is clearly having a few issues with it's neighbours and appears to be showing their balls through PSG. So will UEFA do anything, especially with a World Cup coming up and with Qatar sitting on a lot of receipts for expensive watches, hotels, deposits into Swiss bank accounts etc that may not have been published by the recipients?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.