Veganism

You may have taken the premise of "having a butty" wrong. Most people simply eat them.

However, I simply wanted to know (without going back to the start of the thread) if you're born again veganism was a relatively new thing, which it is. Sort of like a reformed alcoholic or smoker not abiding anyone doing it in their presence.

Ah, you wish to make me out a sinner who has seen the error of his ways.. Well, how long does one have to have been 'enlightened' for, for their arguments to have legitimate weight? Obviously I would say arguments stand on their own.

It's a thread about veganism.I don't see anyone "banging on" about it outside the thread. I don't really talk about it to people who have no interest in everyday life, I just think there are people on here presenting arguments that meat is essential, which is clearly not true and should be challenged.
don't misunderstand me,
i wasn't meaning people who discuss their reasoning in a thread relevant to the subject,
not at all,
i'm all for a fucking good chat about things and people expressing their thoughts on a matter,
and people talking about their reasons for how they behave.
we are all different and different opinons help forge our own.

i was more talking about, say, when you have people round for a meal,
or go to a restaurant with ismists,
and all they do is go on about their ism
and how there's nothing on the fucking menu for them,
and they have no interest in how someone else's steak tastes or why.
i'm always curious about about things and i ask and talk.

i more meant the self-righteous preachers who ram their isms down other's throats on such occasions.
they are dullards who can ruin an evening, that's all i was try to say.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.