Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're delighted that WBA are playing hard ball and hoping we move on, can you suggest an alternative centre back who is:

Experienced
Home grown
left footed

That is the criteria that saw us bidding for Evans so please suggest a viable alternative.
My Yucca plant!

Ok (can't believe I'm entertaining this)

Real Madrid centre halves are Ramos Varane Vallejo and Naco Fernandez.

If you come back and compare Jonny Evans to them don't expect a reply.

Now, where was your post recommending Evans before we were linked?

Why are you naming Ramos and Varane? Their back ups are Vallejo, a 20 year old who has never played a game for them, and Nacho, a 27 year old with 81 league appearances for them in 8 years.

Agree, he was awful last time out for us! You don't have any facts, just an opinion. Too many fans love to slag a player before he has even kicked a ball. Ridiciculous
I have watched him play many, many, times and he is crap, the facts are there for all to see, he has kicked plenty of balls, mainly opposition players balls, my opinion is not as ridiculous as your spelling of ridiculous either..!

If you're delighted that WBA are playing hard ball and hoping we move on, can you suggest an alternative centre back who is:

Experienced
Home grown
left footed

That is the criteria that saw us bidding for Evans so please suggest a viable alternative.
Ryan Bertrand

Great news........I love Tony Pulis
I hate the b@st@rd and he hates us. A very, very good offer? He can very, very well f@ck off as far as am concerned.

He criterised what we paid for our fullbacks and then demands a even more ridiculous fee for his piece of shit ex-rag.

We have hammered some of his sides since '99 (maybe not in scoreline but definitely in performance). I hope our performance reflects just that in the scoreline when we take them on next with or without rubber Jonny Evans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.