Gareth Bale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see that they have improved...

Lukaku replaces ibrahimovic. They have another cb and dm for an already sold defence. Where is the improvement.

Course he knows how to win trophies, but do they have the legs for the elite trophies?

You've just pointed out the improvements! I hope I'm proved to be very very wrong.

The two shit pots and only because of piss easy draws and opposition fielding weakened sides. Even their own raggy banner labelled it mickey mouse when the dippers did it.

2 shit pots? As a City fan no pot is shit to me. Remember what we were the first English team to do in 1970 and what we won?

2 shit pots? As a City fan no pot is shit to me. Remember what we were the first English team to do in 1970 and what we won?
The two European competitions of today are not remotely comparable to half a century ago. Today you are in the Europa League because you are not good enough for the Champions league.

The two European competitions of today are not remotely comparable to half a century ago. Today you are in the Europa League because you are not good enough for the Champions league.

And if you finished 2nd 3rd or 4th in 1970 you wouldn't be in the European Cup.

You've just pointed out the improvements! I hope I'm proved to be very very wrong.

How are they improvements? They have replaced like for like with ibrahimovic... Not improved.. Dont see him scoring or creating more than ibrahimovic = the same, just younger.

Already had a good defence - sign another defender. Why did they need him? Signed Matic. Where does that improve? They werent conceding that many.

The negative tactics will always ensure that they concede less than we do as we are positive.

They have addressed no weaknesses - decent wingers rather than playing number 10's or strikers out wide and out of position.

They are the same for me. Only way they improve based on how the summer has gone so far for them is if Pogba starts ripping up trees like he did in Italy.

How are they improvements? They have replaced like for like with ibrahimovic... Not improved.. Dont see him scoring or creating more than ibrahimovic = the same, just younger.

Already had a good defence - sign another defender. Why did they need him? Signed Matic. Where does that improve? They werent conceding that many.

The negative tactics will always ensure that they concede less than we do as we are positive.

They have addressed no weaknesses - decent wingers rather than playing number 10's or strikers out wide and out of position.

They are the same for me. Only way they improve based on how the summer has gone so far for them is if Pogba starts ripping up trees like he did in Italy.

Like I've said before in this thread I hope I'm totally wrong. You can never write those kutns off though. All the best

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.