Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Done deal.

Getting my shirt printed tomorrow.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg

Haha that is awesome dont think silva wiĺl be too chuffed though. Number shoud be 61 sick swan

Of course they'll have Melt down they made there minds up before seeing him. I judge a player whoever he is on how does for city, if after half dozen games he looks poor and another expensive Centre Back Flop I'll hold my hands up. Never prejudge.

"Never prejudge" Its not like he`s just arrived from a different planet. We`ve watched the average **** play against us enough times to form our own opinion or even on the tv.

ffs he plays for WBA in a defensive 11 not in a defensive formation like City`s.

Anyway I think Pep has lost his fucking marbles and Jonny Evans is a useless ****.

You know who to message if I`m wrong.

"Never prejudge" Its not like he`s just arrived from a different planet. We`ve watched the average **** play against us enough times to form our own opinion or even on the tv.

ffs he plays for WBA in a defensive 11 not in a defensive formation like City`s.

Anyway I think Pep has lost his fucking marbles and Jonny Evans is a useless ****.

lol...

Of course they'll have Melt down they made there minds up before seeing him. I judge a player whoever he is on how does for city, if after half dozen games he looks poor and another expensive Centre Back Flop I'll hold my hands up. Never prejudge.

Well said :)

Ah right you judging him in a Pulis defensive team you do no when your in a team that's Defensively minded you learn to defend? Those 2 years at West Brom has improved him and we will see(if he signs) if he does the business.

Ah right you judging him in a Pulis defensive team you do no when your in a team that's Defensively minded you learn to defend? Those 2 years at West Brom has improved him and we will see(if he signs) if he does the business.

Do you mean he`s a better defender when he has another 10 sitting deep helping him out. Oh and a great coach like Tony Pulis to mentor him in the fine are of defending.

Do you mean he`s a better defender when he has another 10 sitting deep helping him out. Oh and a great coach like Tony Pulis to mentor him in the fine are of defending.

He is a better defender than when he played for the scum! it seems that's what you're judging him on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.