Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course they'll have Melt down they made there minds up before seeing him. I judge a player whoever he is on how does for city, if after half dozen games he looks poor and another expensive Centre Back Flop I'll hold my hands up. Never prejudge.
so on that logic you'd be happy for us to spunk 30 million on any United reject as he just might turn out to be good at City ?

Never prejudge haha, close the forum/website.

West Brom going to bid £30m for Sahko according to reports.

Which will probably go straight to Southampton for VVD.

To whom it may concern.
Remove the rag blinkers and you will see the boy can play.
We need an experienced ball playing left sided defender, we also need more home grown players.
If Evans had not played for Stretford he would be a no brainer signing. Get over it blues!

To whom it may concern.
We need an experienced ball playing left sided defender, we also need more home grown players.
If Evans had not played for Stretford he would be a no brainer signing. Get over it blues!

Quite agree.

To whom it may concern.
So you dont think he'll be found out big time in our system of play, you know needing agility and speed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.