City v Bournemouth post match

Ball retention is still periodic across the course of a game. We just need someone who has the energy of Fernandinho but the passing paddles of Toure.

1. Performance - Well below sub-par
  2. Referee - Absolute shite but will get away with the two yellows for Sterling as second was for over celebrating.
  3. Manager - Sorry fellow Blues I am not convinced.
  4. Fans - You deserve better for making the effort to trek down to the south coast.
  5. Premier League - Not a cat in hells chance on that disjointed display.
Can't think the fans are complaining about a 97th minute winner.
Exciting and win.

G

Thank you coming from you that has made me feel really proud.​

It shouldn't as it really isnt a compliment.

Nice to see your bitterness continue in the post match thread though despite a great 3 points.

Try and enjoy the evening as i know i will be along with thousands of other Blues.

Who says I can't enjoy? I'm ecstatic.

But why does that mean I can't talk about the relatively poor performance that came before the winning goal?

You say City won't have to wait until the end of every game to score, but the point is that it's been 3 matches now and none with the expected convinving results. In 2 of those the winner came quite late.
Leave him mate. They just can't get on with a rational discussion. If we had drawn 1-1, he would be coming here talking shit. I agree with you though. We need to be way better to win the league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.