Full Backs?

A left footed center back seems more important right now. If both Mendy and Danilo can't play for whatever reason we could play 3 at the back with Sane as the wingback like we did against West Ham.

He has significantly regressed during last 2 seasons (injuries), in case you don't watch Bayern on a regular basis. He's far from the beast he was under Heynkes and 1st year under Pep.
Perhaps he was always overrated to start.

Still think we dropped a ball and would have made more sense to keep Maffeo and buy Bertrand to cover LB and play LCB in a three. One more HG would allow us to for for some one other than Evans.

Still think we dropped a ball and would have made more sense to keep Maffeo and buy Bertrand to cover LB and play LCB in a three. One more HG would allow us to for for some one other than Evans.

I thought the club wanted Maffeo to gain more experience before depending on him.

The plan was get Dani Alves for free for a year or two then Maffeo should take over.

Quite concerned that we don't have a cover for Mendy. His injury record isn't the best and if we don't have a replacement, it potentially means either putting Sané or Delph in his position or changing formation.

I'd love for us to get a replacement in, my choice would be Bertrand. Don't really know any other decent left backs to be honest. We deffo need one though imo, especially after seeing Sané at that position vs Everton.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.