Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mullock is a pretty senior correspondent with serious links to the club. Barely ever tweets anything club related. I only trust him and Martin Blackburn as far as club sources are concerned. Robson, Ducker, John Cross and the rest are bullshit peddlers who get more wrong than right.

The thing is, the wanker who invented this story & all the people in the media who jumped on that & promoted it as if it was true, should have to explain themselves, but they don't, they just replace one lot of horse shit for another.

He's unprofessional.

At the end of the day he's a United fan writing about one of the two teams he hates the most.

Imagine a Madrid fan was the local reporter for Barcelona. That's the situation.

However, I'd like to think that if I was the local United reporter, I'd do my best to do a good impartial job.

Brennan is a red & I think he does a perfectly good job.

Probably why we see a lot less of him. Not enough clickbait for rags.

Did Sky cover it? Wouldn't surprise me, they actually love a bullshit rumour so they can ask pundits "What do we think about this?" and then they get to debunk it later as well, two pieces of none news for nothing to fill their day.

It seems Pep is under huge pressure, and he needs to win something now to save his reputation.

As we all know, Barcelona and Bayern always wins titles regardless of who is managing them.

Thats why Pep needs to win someting with City now.

This is such bullshit, the kind of thing you expect to hear from a rag not an actual football fan.

Guardiola created possibly the best club team in history. His reputation was cast in stone the day Barcelona won 14 trophies in 4 years.

Then he went to Bayern and broke every single record possible as Bayern manager, turning it into a 1 team league.

His successors have all, without fail, fallen short of what he accomplished, Barca only managing to match his achievements after spending £170m (back when that was serious money) on forwards either side of Messi, and even that was incredibly short lived.

Guardiola could never win a trophy again and he'll go down as one of the best club managers ever.

the only pressure he's under is the pressure he puts on himself to win everywhere he goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.