Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Txiki
Thank you Pep
Thank you Khaldoon and Sheikh Mansour.

I'll just wait for the typical 'Bipolar-transfer-forum-merry-go-round syndrome' to tick in were this will soon turn into...

Fuk you Txiki
Fuk you Pep
Fuk you Khaldoon and Sheik Mansour

...and then back again!!!! ; )

I wouldnt worry Marv, we'll accept the Sanchez bid, whether we get a replacement or not, (& i imagine it will be a not)!
The ironic thing is although I want City to get what they want, I am not overly convinced it's the right move. If Arsenal get Lemar, Lacazette and Kolasinac in then that for me is some compensation for losing the Ox and Sanchez. What can you do if the players have run their contracts down and want to go. It's probably the consequence of previous seasons results.

I can see that Arsenal fans are really attached to Sanchez and I can see why. But perhaps it is the right time for the club. I know most Arsenal fans will not agree but possibly he has given you his best days, and he wants to go so this is accepting the inevitable. I think the mistakes were made in previous seasons. Perhaps Arsenal could have done their business a lot earlier. If Monaco refuse to sell you will be stuck with an unhappy player.

MUEN live transfer updates.

image.jpg
Have we figured out who the two are? JFuckingE and who?

Alexis Sanchez is fucking brilliant
Got him from Arsenal for 55 million
Wenger said he wouldn't sell him
Same old fucking Arsenal :-)

So what happens if they can't get a replacement in? Won't be as easy as they think as no one wants to hop onto a sinking ship.

1/8 on Sky Bet, getting very excited now. This would be a fantastic stgning for us, 60m is a snip in this market!

I agree, but it's the inevitable consequence of having a player with 1 year to go on his contract, not prepared to sign a new one.

The only thing that genuinely surprises me is that there doesn't seem to have been competition from other clubs. You would have thought Mourinho would be in for him, would you not? Especially at £60m or £65m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.