It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am happy with the business we've done but why sell Kolarov for a pretty nominal fee without having replacements brought in? We're now light at left back and centre half and for all his criticisms Kola suited those roles better than the players we have at our disposal now. One of Iheanacho and Roberts should also have stayed until Sanchez was wrapped up. Needlesly sold ourselves a bit short.

Kolarov and Roberts both wanted to leave, you don't keep unhappy players otherwise you get what Arsenal got against Liverpool, a team with no motivation or fight.

I agree, how can he still have some credibility? I dont want to be rude but it is better not to write anything than to write lies, other people got ban for this, personally I am schocked how this played out in the end, very sad...
Don't be silly. In the context of the reports coming through from SSN it was quite clear what was going on. He gave us up front info that they had accepted the bid. And 1/2 hour later SSN said the same but they added that it was subject to Arsenal getting a player. There's plenty of people who make claims on Transfer Forums. It should be assumed that most people realise that the transfer market is extremely difficult to interpret and predict and info is best endeavours. It was still good info. Just incomplete

What a joke of a deadline day.

Congrats to Tolmie. Hinted at 3 signings, said Alexis and Evans were agreed. In the end we sign no one. Fucking wonderful.

What are we thinking. One injury to Jesus/Aguero and we have one striker playing 3 games a week. This is ridiculous. Kompany gets injured and we'll be lucky to get top 4.

Fucking disaster. We made good signing, no doubt. But to not bring in another attacker and CB is utter madness.

I am in shock right now. Might as well play the kids in the cups. FFS, went from a possibly fantastic deadline day to a terrible one.

Despite spending millions, I still have my doubts in a few positions.

Ederson, Walker, Danilo, Mendy and Bernardo are all excellent signings and we've shifted some of the deadwood so it's hard to say the window wasn't a success.

All the same it's hard not to look at our failure to add Sanchez and Evans as squad weaknesses that could cost us and will need fixing in subsequent windows.

Jesus whatever you say about today for us, you can't help but be glad we aren't having Chelsea's day right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.