It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree with all above all our guys that would play given Injuries are out on loan.

They need to fix up the eds like pep said too much in gulf. All our decent kids bar foden and Diaz are gone. I suppose games for tosin, but we don't have ANY third choice striker in any age group good enough?

Spurs finished 2nd last year and have had a great window without much outlay. Utd stronger and Liverpool are stronger. It will be very tight again.
Who have Spurs signed ? Average at best. Utd are stronger and Liverpool too but not as strong as us. Let the season play out and I think we have a better squad than the rest.

I have no idea what the club think. I do believe though that any other PL team would swap our squad for theirs
Not sure Spurs would and Utd have strengthened no matter what folk say. I'd swap our squad for the squad we had in 2012. That front four plus you're and silva of 5 years ago. Kompany and lescott partnership. Zab in his pomp. Steel of Barry and nige. That was a squad and a half.

Not sure Spurs would and Utd have strengthened no matter what folk say. I'd swap our squad for the squad we had in 2012. That front four plus you're and silva of 5 years ago. Kompany and lescott partnership. Zab in his pomp. Steel of Barry and nige. That was a squad and a half.

I doubt Pep Guardiola would fancy that.

Despite spending millions, I still have my doubts in a few positions.
Doesn't mean we can't win the title though. It's going to be very difficult to win the league this season. Liverpool, Chelsea and possibly Utd (yet to be totally convinced) look very strong.

I think Guardiola needs to settle on his forwards quickly. I want to see Sane, Jesus and B.Silva playing there soon. When I think about it, I am glad Sanchez is not on board. He's a huge name, but he's not better than any of those 3. Some will say he is, but he gets a free role at the Arsenal. At City he'd have to play as a wide man, and I don;t think he can do it. Or play deep, and we have better players there.

Great transfer window for us!
You've only got to look at how Arsenal are run these days to make you appreciate what great owner we have.
Cheers Boss man.

Who have Spurs signed ? Average at best. Utd are stronger and Liverpool too but not as strong as us. Let the season play out and I think we have a better squad than the rest.
Llorente gives them options and depth at cf they didn't have. Aurier is a beast. The Sanchez looks a player as well. They have a very good squad. As you say let's see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.