The what time did you go to bed thread

I struggle to maintain a proper sleep pattern. If I had no work I would probably go about 3/4 am and get up about lunchtime I am most "awake /creative" in the evening early hours.

Have very poor sleep patterns for the past 30 years.This is very early for me but I suspect it will be sometime between 03.00 am - 04.00 am.Honestly.
Had a sleeping tablet the other night so can`t have another for a few days as my GP will only let me have a prescription for 28 tablets in a 6 month period.Thats why I thank the fuck for BlueMoon and E-Bay and Judge Judy.

Guessing GP gives you Zopiclone? Phenargan or Sominex are great, work for me and can just buy at the Pharmacy

Still awake after doing a series of late night the past week. And in 4 hours I'm going to Alton Towers with the family. At least I'm not driving there.

Usually between 1 and 2 and up at 6.30 when my Mrs gets up for work, she tries to be quiet bless her but seems to have an inability to open kitchen cupboards etc without it sounding like someone is breaking in!

Last night I was Bluemooning and got called out at 1am, home at 8am and slept for 2 hours, by tonight I won't be able to sleep until 5/6 and my weekend will be ruined, happems everytime.

6:45am again dead on, seems my body has set that as my sleepy time for now. Looking forward to this weekend as i have no real hard work to do for the first time in a few months so i shall enjoy letting my brain rot watching narcos all weekend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.