Jadon Sancho

I think we will regret this in a few years.

Or maybe Sancho will.

With his attitude and behaviour, I think this is the best solution for all parties.

If he had the application and work ethic of Foden and Diaz, he could be with the first-team squad right now.

Bit disappointed to have missed out on him with all the hype around him, although he might have hampered Reiss Nelson's development.

Don't think you can have any regret over this one even if you go on to sign in him back. Completely different to the Pogba situation which is a joke.

Good fee that. The academy is at starting to show some fruit, very few will break our first team but they will get a good footy education and good opportunities elsewhere.

I think we will regret this in a few years.

He wanted to leave, there was nothing really the club could have done. I wish him the best at Dortmund, but the manner in which he left leaves a bit to be desired.

Or maybe Sancho will.

With his attitude and behaviour, I think this is the best solution for all parties.

If he had the application and work ethic of Foden and Diaz, he could be with the first-team squad right now.
He was never going to get first-team team oppurtunities. Which is why he left. Also we were trying to buy Sanchez which would have moved him further down the pecking order.

If any of the EDS players want an oppurtunity the will have to do the same thing.

If a kid, who has achieved fuck all yet, has got an attitude like that, he's got absolutely no chance. Good riddance

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.