Jadon Sancho

It's a tough one, kids are impatient, such is the nature of youth and especially in this instant age. People have blown smoke up his arse, he won the player of a tournament and then wants to start making all sorts of demands, apparently. Personally as a fan I don't want anyone here who doesn't want to be here. I accept they don't love the shirt like the fan's but at seventeen if you are already a problem get rid. He might come back to haunt us he might crash and burn but not turning up for training, going missing, attitude I say fuck him.

Well I'd be thinking why have we paid all that money for someone who's never played a senior game and I'd never heard of

Well he's higher rated than Pat Roberts was when we signed him for 11 mil, in far less inflated market. That deal would be 20 odd mil now. And he's fucked off as well.

There is no positive spin on this.

We have lost one of the major talents in europe for his age, because we have a rep that we don't give kids a chance at City. It doesn't matter whether he makes it or not, he's done one because he doesn't trust us to give him a chance (not because he expects to play now).

Change that impression or lose more in the future.

It's a tough one, kids are impatient, such is the nature of youth and especially in this instant age. People have blown smoke up his arse, he won the player of a tournament and then wants to start making all sorts of demands, apparently. Personally as a fan I don't want anyone here who doesn't want to be here. I accept they don't love the shirt like the fan's but at seventeen if you are already a problem get rid. He might come back to haunt us he might crash and burn but not turning up for training, going missing, attitude I say fuck him.

Spot on. If he's acting like that now what will he be like after he's played a season, scored a few goals and got a bit of publicity. Wouldn't mind betting you ask any respected experienced pro and they will say he hasn't got a chance with his attitude

Well he's higher rated than Pat Roberts was when we signed him for 11 mil, in far less inflated market. That deal would be 20 odd mil now. And he's fucked off as well.

There is no positive spin on this.

We have lost one of the major talents in europe for his age, because we have a rep that we don't give kids a chance at City. It doesn't matter whether he makes it or not, he's done one because he doesn't trust us to give him a chance (not because he expects to play now).

Change that impression or lose more in the future.

Has he come out and stated that was his reasoning?

Spot on. If he's acting like that now what will he be like after he's played a season, scored a few goals and got a bit of publicity. Wouldn't mind betting you ask any respected experienced pro and they will say he hasn't got a chance with his attitude

It's the nature of a lot of youth now. If you see them auditioning for the X factor or such their confidence is way ahead of when I was their age. That isn't a bad thing but some need a reality check. I heard he wouldn't sign for a club in the UK because we would have been entitled to a big pay off or something so he has to go down this route. At the top clubs you have to be exceptional to make the breakthrough at that age.. I do agree though we should be trying to assimilate some around the first team which we seem to be doing with Foden and Diaz. I believe if his attitude had changed he would have been on the US your. His attitude reminds me of that knob from the rags, Ravel Morrison? But without the violence.

It's the nature of a lot of youth now. If you see them auditioning for the X factor or such their confidence is way ahead of when I was their age. That isn't a bad thing but some need a reality check. I heard he wouldn't sign for a club in the UK because we would have been entitled to a big pay off or something so he has to go down this route. At the top clubs you have to be exceptional to make the breakthrough at that age.. I do agree though we should be trying to assimilate some around the first team which we seem to be doing with Foden and Diaz. I believe if his attitude had changed he would have been on the US your. His attitude reminds me of that knob from the rags, Ravel Morrison? But without the violence.

Or a certain Mr Daniel Sturridge

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.