Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's called "reverse psychology tapping up" by being a friend to a player he knows very well.

Paraphrasing..."I would love nothing more than to have Messi at Manchester City, but Messi is a Barca player and I think he should stay at Barca for the rest of his career." That screams "Come to City when you're done at Barca, because I love you!" to me!!

I could see him coming here for a year or two next season if the deal is right. Who is his football sponsor, though?

I had similar experience with a girl once. I used to follow her home from work everyday and sit outside her house in my car. she would continually come out crying and screaming "go away" , leave me alone" , "I'm going to call the police" etc etc. Classic signals of someone playing hard to get in sure you will agree.

She eventually got a restraining order against me, which pretty much confirmed this.

I am currently writing this post in prison cell as I was falsely accused of breaching the order by turning up shouting at her wedding to her long term partner. I'm sure when I get out she we can sort all of this out. True love always has a happy ending after all

bonkers to think that 8 or 9 years ago Barca had no idea who we were and now they're reporting us to UEFA and throwing their toys out the pram.

ahem

Barcelona+V+Manchester+City+Joan+Gamp+Trophy+BF60tx-Ft8Xl.jpg

Maybe messi is the reason we have had a clear out of high earners. I think we've been sensible with our purchases. I think he would have liked to remove mangala but if messi was to earn 300/400 k a week I think we've made it viable by removing sagna, cliche, bony, nasri, kolorov navas, nolito etc

We cleared around 23 wages some of them significant earners. If messi came on a free I think we've really cleared the decks to make this work

Maybe messi is the reason we have had a clear out of high earners. I think we've been sensible with our purchases. I think he would have liked to remove mangala but if messi was to earn 300/400 k a week I think we've made it viable by removing sagna, cliche, bony, nasri, kolorov navas, nolito etc

We cleared around 23 wages some of them significant earners. If messi came on a free I think we've really cleared the decks to make this work
Dream on - really clutching at any straws now

As long as I live, I'll never forget this most curious of days! Dunne didn't even know how to celebrate winning the trophy. He just stood there with this lost awkward look on his face & the rest of the squad just left him to it! Lol :-)

Those were the days eh?

Pissed on their chip on their celebration day, hopefully we will piss on their chips a lot more often in the future to come lol

I'm lumping £50 on it.

Think it's 25's now.

A long shot and a probable waste of £50, but if it comes in, £1300 back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.