Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
More than one month ago i've said to not get hype because he was going to Paris but i got banned two times for saying it...

Being as you only joined 21 days ago how does that work?
I can think of 165 million reasons why we didn't entertain this one which is quite frankly ridiculous. I can only hope this transfer window has been the nadir in transfer values and that normality and sense prevail from this point forward, however I won't hold my breath.

He thinks that this move will help him improve (fair play) and is good for his development.
Problem is he's playing in France for the rest of his career now. Can't see anyone (basically US, Real or the scum) paying £200m plus. Think Neymar and Mbappe have essentially signed for life.
Fantastic player though.

Remarkable praise from Wenger.

Wenger is putting the best face on things. Truth is, no world class footballer would for a moment consider any offer made by Arsenal at the moment given the free-fall that the club are in.

Lamar to Arsenal unexpectedly fell through - and due to the ineptitude at Arsenal this was their only deal to replace Sanchez should he be sold - which scuppered our move for Sanchez.

Mbappe appears to be the "real deal" - a bit early to judge though - it'll be interesting to see how good he actually becomes.

Wonder why we gave up on this? Maybe he didn't want us or we wouldn't pay the fee but it looked like we had a chance here and PSG clearly had a free run to do the never never deal they did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.