Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was a bit uneasy at the rumoured asking price at first but I'm coming around to it quickly now. If we get him and we win a chumps league then he would be worth every bloody penny.
Prices are just gonna keep going up by the looks of it and if Liverpool have valued coutinho at £133 million and neymar is around £189 million then all other amazing talented forwards are gonna worth at least £100 million now by the looks of it.
If this kid achieves his potential then the deal pays for itself... if we have convinced the kid to come and be part of the project then that is a massive statement

Of course everyone will say about the price. We all know if their clubs had the chance to sign him then they would. Let them do the worrying and moaning about "fees'. We just enjoy the good times :D

Hahaha! Awesome news if Tolmie is correct and I believe that he is! I've said all along that we could pull this off. We've sat on that Messi money for years. We passed on Pogba last year so if you're going to pull the trigger on a WR bid then you absolutely do it as early in Pep's tenure as possible. The story has added up all along for me. I'm positive we'll get a deal agreed with Monoco but I still feel like RM aren't out of it yet.

Pep is actually building my dream U23 prodigy squad that I've fantasized about building. Crazy! Dynasty incoming! He'll be here for 5-7 years I'm absolutely sure if it. If you're against this deal I think you're being short sighted. The club and Pep certainly aren't. His recent quotes all but confirm this...we're building a squad for the next 4, 5, 6 years. I'll be here as long as possible...etc.

Hahaha! Awesome news if Tolmie is correct and I believe that he is! I've said all along that we could pull this off. We've sat on that Messi money for years. We passed on Pogba last year so if you're going to pull the trigger on a WR bid then you absolutely do it as early in Pep's tenure as possible. The story has added up all along for me. I'm positive we'll get a deal agreed with Monoco but I still feel like RM aren't out of it yet.

Pep is actually building my dream U23 prodigy squad that I've fantasized about building. Crazy! Dynasty incoming! He'll be here for 5-7 years I'm absolutely sure if it. If you're against this deal I think you're being short sighted. The club and Pep certainly aren't. His recent quotes all but confirm this...we're building a squad for the next 4, 5, 6 years. I'll be here as long as possible...etc.

Saying we have sat on the Messi money for years is the point though. We would have paid him what he wanted but he still didn't sign.

Mate, that's typical rag media photoshop, false news....

I found the original.

He's as nailed on as that time we saw Isco in a city top...

Also we now know who he models that first touch off..

Mbappe.png

That is absolutely brilliant - top marks

If this kid achieves his potential then the deal pays for itself... if we have convinced the kid to come and be part of the project then that is a massive statement

Absolutely mate! I think we have a cracking chance of getting him to believe in our project and sign. Pep is a massive factor for us.
We can't win them all but we really are at the top of the tree with the very biggest clubs in the world vying for the biggest players in the world right now. It's bloody amazing.

Saying we have sat on the Messi money for years is the point though. We would have paid him what he wanted but he still didn't sign.

Correct. The point being it's been there and the time to stop sitting on it is now. Our record purchase is around 54m that's peanuts. We've wanted to make the splash but the situation hasn't been available yet. My point is that this is the scenario where we pull the trigger and it comes off.

Yes Messi is part of the history of Barca. I fully understand his commitment to the club and admire him for it. Monaco cannot give the same, so he should move to a club where he can create history. Hope that club is us.

Sorry missed it. What's happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.