Kyle Walker - 2017/2018 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sending off is all on Oliver. Walker was pretty poor I thought though. He couldn't break forward and he didn't challenge Baines enough in an attacking position.

Exactly this - Oliver is one seriously incompetent / corrupt individual.

Sending off is all on Oliver. Walker was pretty poor I thought though. He couldn't break forward and he didn't challenge Baines enough in an attacking position.
Somehow I remember KW only having the ball about 3 times everything went down sane the poor bleeder didn't know whether he was coming or going

Walker pretty much played on his own on the right until the sending off, again pep fucked up massively in the 1st half, with Sterling in front him we'd of walked it imo!

The dropping of Sterling does my head in. He's the most unique player in the squad in terms of what he offers us going forwards.

I think Pep rates him very highly and probably saving him for the more important game, he started him every champs game last season

after the halftime demolish by lee dixon for the goal Slovakia scored we need to show our backing to kyle
and after a long hard think i have come up with the ideal song for kyle walker and its simple and the old des walker at notts forest

"You'll never beat Kyle Walker"

after the halftime demolish by lee dixon for the goal Slovakia scored we need to show our backing to kyle
and after a long hard think i have come up with the ideal song for kyle walker and its simple and the old des walker at notts forest

"You'll never beat Kyle Walker"

What'd Lee Dixon actually say? My feed had a different commentator.

Completely agree about the fans needing to really prove to Kyle that we're backing him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.