City v Liverpool - Post Match Thread

Firstly... what a wonderful slaughter of the Red Scouse Bin Dippers...

Well done Blues.

And why I hate that cess pit of a club was displayed by the post match interview of Klippity Klogging Klopp.

Not one hint of congratulations to the victors and the result was solely depending on the red card.

We were already beating them for goodness sake.

Please excuse me but...

Fuck off Liverpool...

Superb stuff City.

JJ

So nice to see us taking a high percentage of our chances. Shame the sending off will get more coverage than Sane's two great strikes.
Overall once we plugged the obvious square peg in a round hole situation we looked fine.
We have awesome strike power we just need to stop effing about with it.

Not only was Mané's foot high but he also jumped for extra height. If Ederson crouched as well, how fucking tall is Ederson?

I can see why the ref gave a red, full speed and studs up , other flip of the coin he's eyes are fully on the ball, ther was no malice there and the goalkeeper put he's head down to it.

Really was a tough decision for the Ref and even after many replays I'm still not totally sure.

It's serious foul play, whether it's intentional or not is immaterial.

Quality that. An absolute pleasure to watch.

Even with 11 men they weren't stopping any of our goals.

Red card fully deserved. Even with no intent, still reckless.

Mendy's crossing is ridiculously good.

Can't wait for Lineker and his gang of simpletons to try and defend Mane on MOTD tonight.

I can see why the ref gave a red, full speed and studs up , other flip of the coin he's eyes are fully on the ball, ther was no malice there and the goalkeeper put he's head down to it.

Really was a tough decision for the Ref and even after many replays I'm still not totally sure.
If Ederson had taken Mane out in the same way would you have said a red card? De Jongs eyes were on the ball also in the World Cup final in 2010,yet everyone said it was a red and his foot was only half as high as Mane's.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.