City v Liverpool - Post Match Thread

This shouldn't even be a debate yet it's all they are talking about. It's idiotic.

I can see why the ref gave a red, full speed and studs up , other flip of the coin he's eyes are fully on the ball, ther was no malice there and the goalkeeper put he's head down to it.

Really was a tough decision for the Ref and even after many replays I'm still not totally sure.

Great result! Brilliant to see us putting chances away.

Nice to see Carragher agreeing it was a red. Making a mockery of Sky trying to argue against it. Malicious or not it's a clear red. Great to see Ederson is up and about and ok.

Well played lads, cracking performance that. Good to see Sane doing well when he came on.

It should have been 10.....

Fuck Sky.

We won.

Someone was due a kicking from us and I'm happy it was the scousers.

If Sane had scored that goal in a red shirt the studio would be covered in Jizz.

I can see why the ref gave a red, full speed and studs up , other flip of the coin he's eyes are fully on the ball, ther was no malice there and the goalkeeper put he's head down to it.

Really was a tough decision for the Ref and even after many replays I'm still not totally sure.
There is no mention of "Malice" in the rule.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.