Kyle Walker - 2017/2018 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
What'd Lee Dixon actually say? My feed had a different commentator.

Completely agree about the fans needing to really prove to Kyle that we're backing him.
Didn't blame rashford for weakly losing the ball but blamed Walker for setting off past rashford which meant that when rashford lost the ball he was out of position. It was risky but if rashford had managed to lay the ball off to the wing, Walker would have been off and away with so much space in front of him. Truth be told, Walker should have expected the stupid twat to lose the ball because for any qualities he may have, he is very careless in possession. If he had done the same thing for us, someone like David would have popped it off right into his path, I think.

Didn't blame rashford for weakly losing the ball but blamed Walker for setting off past rashford which meant that when rashford lost the ball he was out of position. It was risky but if rashford had managed to lay the ball off to the wing, Walker would have been off and away with so much space in front of him. Truth be told, Walker should have expected the stupid twat to lose the ball because for any qualities he may have, he is very careless in possession. If he had done the same thing for us, someone like David would have popped it off right into his path, I think.

What a joke. It's still hard for me to wrap my head around the systemic hatred of City. It's almost comical at how absurd it is. You'd think it would at least be toned down during commentary but it isn't!

What a joke. It's still hard for me to wrap my head around the systemic hatred of City. It's almost comical at how absurd it is. You'd think it would at least be toned down during commentary but it isn't!

Yep and I bet they colluded before halftime to blame Walker and had Dixon a supposed city player to come out with that tripe

The pundits in the studio also then blamed Hart for not saving the one on one. It felt like the only person not to blame was rashford, unsurprisingly.

The pundits in the studio also then blamed Hart for not saving the one on one. It felt like the only person not to blame was rashford, unsurprisingly.
It was staggering how they went about blaming everyone but England's latest rag superstar , lee Dixon was a fucking disgrace, no time for him , just another rag arse licker trying to keep his job .

The anti City narrative across the whole of the media is disgusting. Our National broadcaster is the worst offender, but the ITV pundit's assassination of Walker for Slovakia's goal was absolute horse shit. The only thing Walker did wrong was to believe that Rashford was capable of holding on to the ball and playing a simple pass to the player bombing down the outside, instead of f**king around and loosing it. Completely Gashfords fault, but Walker gets the blame. F**king C**T'S!

It was staggering how they went about blaming everyone but England's latest rag superstar , lee Dixon was a fucking disgrace, no time for him , just another rag arse licker trying to keep his job .
In Dixon's defence he was schooled in the George graham style of defending. If he'd of done what walker did in that exact situation Graham would have gone fucking mental at him, I'm sure. Walker plays under Pep who I suspect would have gone mad at him in that situation if he didn't bomb past and create a potentially good attacking situation with three opponents taken out of the game with one simple ball.

Solid today, though I think he's going to be unfairly judged this season against his more expressive and expansive counterpart on the left. Says something about our football, however, when Mendy crosses from the left and it's met at the far post by our right back!

Solid today, though I think he's going to be unfairly judged this season against his more expressive and expansive counterpart on the left. Says something about our football, however, when Mendy crosses from the left and it's met at the far post by our right back!

Mendy is clearly going to be a bigger threat going forward but all their threat was on our left side so Walker is likely to be the better defender of the two. They offered nothing from that side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.