Danilo - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
' A nervy, unconvincing performance " according to Duncan Castles in the Times. What an absolute tosser he is.
I thought his performance was the exact opposite of that description.

Trying the same thing the media tried with Ederson. Still see people mention he is unconvincing because they read it somewhere despite him looking brilliant.

Weird question but did anyone at the game notice he came out of the tunnel before kickoff between Silva and Ederson?

I only ask because in all my years watching football the goalie has always come out either first as the captain or immediately behind him.

Like I say it was very unusual, maybe it had something to do with they mascots.

I suspect that come June we will look at him being our signings of the season, so versatile and consistent.

That said, we are not at all deep at fullback - Alves is still world class and if nothing else would offer depth.

We may need another fullback, but not Alves for me- that would've given us three RBs. We need a new LB who won't mind being backup because frankly Mendy is going nowhere.

Long term missing out on Alves and getting Dani may be a huge slice of luck. He looks so comfortable. I would play him, Kompany and Stones if we are playing a back 3.

Glad he is finding his feet, had it tough at Madrid trying to get past the best LB and RB in the world was always going to be tough. Made a risky decision coming here so have to commend him for that and also for slotting in so well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.