Match of the Day - 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Sane's first was better - The ball played nicely out from the back from Mangala to super Kev, onto Sane, who did a great 1-2 with Mendy and then a superb side footed shot into the small space between post and goalkeeper.

You can tell the other two think Sutton is a dick too. They almost made him cry when they tore apart his claim that Mané's red card should be rescinded because it was an accident.

I think Sutton is the worst pundit I've ever seen, and that is saying something.

You can tell the other two think Sutton is a dick too. They almost made him cry when they tore apart his claim that Mané's red card should be rescinded because it was an accident.

I think Sutton is the worst pundit I've even seen, and that is saying something.

As has been said, it's purposely done by him. There's no two ways abt it.

He's getting lots of work because of it too, If they all agreed it would be boring as fuck, so he plays bad cop and seems to enjoy it.

As has been said, it's purposely done by him. There's no two ways abt it.

He's getting lots of work because of it too, If they all agreed it would be boring as fuck, so he plays bad cop and seems to enjoy it.
It pisses me off though, cause I don't think there's a single person that watches MOTD because they want controversy. It's not even a requirement. He should be on radio talk shows to earn them more call money and nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.