Bitcoin (cryptocurrency)

Worth over three bags of sand at the moment.
If thats the case and I want to buy something what will I get my change in...serious question.

I understand the logistics and it's always a good idea to be the grey man.

Its a virtual coin so you dont get change, 1 bitcoin is worth over $4000 at moment, so you usually deal with smaller denominations, 0.006btc etc

You can use a plastic or virtual card to buy goods, I use cryptopay and you can get gb pound visa btc cards there and you can bank the bitcoin anytime you want converting it to GBP. I sometimes skim some interest made on the btc back into bank account, pays for a night out...

Its dropped a lot last few weeks, so its a good time to buy as usually it bounces back a lot stronger, reason its dropped is to do with a supposed law in china coming, which looks like it was just made up to caise hysteria, and it actually effects eruthem coin more than BTC even if it does

Bitcoin has become a bit more stable over the years, even if it drops in value it will bounce back - Look at the charts. But you are right, One has to watch out for "scam coins"; you do have a lot of them out there.
And also, because bitcoin is not regulated, you have lots of "whales" out there who can easily manipulate the market and rob you of our bitcoin. My advice is be patient think long term. I believe bitcoin is still in its infancy.

Who knows, 10k by next summer, 25k by 2021, and 100k 2030 ...I wish ...

We tried to buy some a couple of years ago ,from what I remember it was really hard to sign up !

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.