Yaya Toure - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said it with a smiley face,however was he glad he came back into the fold last season ?? Fucking right he was,as were us all

We were indeed and I'm looking forward to him coming back into the fold this season too.

Said a few weeks back on here:

He's been (allegedly) saying things he probably shouldn't be saying to people "off the record". These things always have a way of finding their way back to the boss in time.

I heard these rumours before the season started and thought little of it but given how little he was involved and now Pep's comments. Well... do the math really. All adds up.

I don't think yaya is all there up top. Always does something to fuck things up.

When Pep feels the time is right for him to be in the team he will put him in, until then he will have to train hard and get on with it.

He isn't match fit.

Spent last few years coming back from pre-season half fit and got away with it but Pep isn't having it this time and rightly so.

Pep won't put up with being out of shape matters more so now he's older.

If it works we may see a bit more of the old Yaya which will be a masterstroke.

Pep says it's a sporting decision to leave him out. He says it's up to Yaya when he will be back playing. This suggests Yaya is not match fit or is not listening to Pep's instructions on the pitch.

Birthday cake and dragging us through the mud in relation to his brother's death/Dubai holiday should have seen him gone. As good as he can be.

I said it with a smiley face,however was he glad he came back into the fold last season ?? Fucking right he was,as were us all

Not all meesh.

Although we do know what is happening, there were a fair few people who didn't want him to get a new farewell tour contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.