Yaya Toure - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep said he is happy with his training and he's had 2 months to get fit,he looked really skinny in pre-season
It's a mystery

You think he looked skinny? I thought he looked a bit overweight. Maybe the angles were unflattering when I was looking. He was very slow, even considering it was pre season.

Pep said he is happy with his training and he's had 2 months to get fit,he looked really skinny in pre-season
It's a mystery
He looks happy enough in the training videos and galleries and he was with the team in the tunnel cam from Saturday. it's an odd one.

You think he looked skinny? I thought he looked a bit overweight. Maybe the angles were unflattering when I was looking. He was very slow, even considering it was pre season.
I think i said it on one of the match threads that he looks skinny,we are all guessing really,the one time i want Selek to pipe up he stays quiet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.