Isco

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one that got away. Not happening now. Lock the thread. Time to move on.

Agreed, shown my pals youtube videos of this kid about 5 years ago when we could have had him for pennies. Oh well.
We couldn't have him because madrid paid his dad several millions he demanded for himself and we refused to do it which was the right thing to do,so we could never get him,now we get better players because we are a better club and we have pep but we don't make players dads a millionare

We couldn't have him because madrid paid his dad several millions he demanded for himself and we refused to do it which was the right thing to do,so we could never get him,now we get better players because we are a better club and we have pep but we don't make players dads a millionare

Sorry but no. While you are right about the debacle and the daddy piggy bank me and my pals who all work in or coach (half way through uefa a) football, spotted this kid before all of that sillyness.

Sorry but no. While you are right about the debacle and the daddy piggy bank me and my pals who all work in or coach (half way through uefa a) football, spotted this kid before all of that sillyness.
If we had got him from malaga he wouldn't have cost the earth,we can't buy every young promising player we see when they first start playing the game

New release clause at RM 700m euro's
Time to lock this thread i think

It's laughable these release clauses that foreign clubs are putting in players contracts, pretty soon it will be cheaper to buy the club outright rather than an individual player.

Yes, I think we proved that we weren't going to stand any such nonsense early on in Sheik Mansoor's reign, when Kaka's dad, allegedly, asked for "a little something for himself" to ensure that the deal went through smoothly.

.... And we, quite rightly, told him (and Kaka) to "Do One"

Last edited:
There will always be players we're keen on that don't work out. Isco has definitely seen a lot more playing time since the second half of last season and being a Spaniard I'm sure playing for Real Madrid is probably a hard club to walk away from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.