The Smiths & Morrissey thread

1470.gif

Good for you. Cover looks a bit cheesy, axe the monarchy really. He's trying a bit to hard there.

Good for you. Cover looks a bit cheesy, axe the monarchy really. He's trying a bit to hard there.
I actually thought it was a fan who had mocked it up when I first saw it and laughed as it was so crap.... he's appeared on the front cover of every solo album he's done so this is a change - and as much as I'm not into the monarchy at all, it looks ridiculous (but hey, will attract media publicity / no such thing as bad publicity etc)

'Spent the day in bed' ?

He should of had a wank instead of writing that wank the miserable oaf :-)

I actually thought it was a fan who had mocked it up when I first saw it and laughed as it was so crap.... he's appeared on the front cover of every solo album he's done so this is a change - and as much as I'm not into the monarchy at all, it looks ridiculous (but hey, will attract media publicity / no such thing as bad publicity etc)
He didn't appear on the cover of "Southpaw".

New single is brilliant but then im a Smiths/Morrissey fan and will give the album a listen tonight but i know i will think its great anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.