Crystal Palace (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their back 4 (6?) just isn't good enough to keep us out for 90 minutes I think.
They will however make sure its not a cricket score, bus parked and they'll lump it long and high for Benteke and or Townsend to chase down to try and catch us on the break oh and kick us at every available opportunity. Cabaye is a snidey dirty bastard and good ol Scott Dann wont mind kicking us up in the air some more the ****.

I agree but would never say it before the actual game :)

This is a must win game with our next league game against Chelsea at the bridge. We will also need to score as many as we can against CP. It could well come down to what happened in our final game against QPR May 2012. That is something that most fans wouldn't what to go through again.

There's only so many heart attacks the average football fan can take in six years.

I think we should play:

Ederson

Walker Kompany Otamendi Mendy

Sane KDB Fernandinho D.Silva Sterling

Aguero.

Give Jesus a rest so he's fresh for Shaktar. Stones can have a rest too.

Ederson
Walker Stones Otamendi Mendy
Fernandinho
De Bruyne Silva
Sane Aguero G.Jesus

Bravo, Danilo, Kompany, Delph, Foden, Bernardo, Sterling

- Sane deserves a start over Bernardo.
- No resting players. Rest them at HT if we're winning.​

So I've managed to win a competition for my 12 year old to have his photo taken with the team on the pitch, presumably when they come out for the warm up. He is, understandably, ridiculously excited. I'm worried he might injure David or Sergio given he's at fever pitch already. I've told him to stick nearer to Mendy and Ota as they're less fragile.

Palace are creating chances but not finishing them,don't let them have the ball and we'll be ok,steady eddie is a must for all prem game

So I've managed to win a competition for my 12 year old to have his photo taken with the team on the pitch, presumably when they come out for the warm up. He is, understandably, ridiculously excited. I'm worried he might injure David or Sergio given he's at fever pitch already. I've told him to stick nearer to Mendy and Ota as they're less fragile.

I'm sure that picture thing is after the teams handshake when they walk out the tunnel. I remember them doing it last season, just before KO

Only 2 teams kept us out last season at home by parking the bus. The rags and Stoke. Stoke was mainly down to the selection and subs being too late for me.

Where we lost points was in conceding sloppy goals.

I think we will have too much for them.

3-1

Sane has to start so either Jesus or Sterling drop out from the Watford side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.