MCFC U-18's

Contract stuff. Sigh.

Interesting, I thought about this months ago when the Sancho thing started becoming a worry. Players like Duncan, Sancho and Richards don't really have a connection to Manchester other than the academy(even if Bobby has been here since U13 or something). I think Duncan still lives in Liverpool and with his background, it's obvious that it would eventually become a problem.

Might make it more impressive that the integration of the Spanish speaking players has been good over the years, imo.

Interesting, I thought about this months ago when the Sancho thing started becoming a worry. Players like Duncan, Sancho and Richards don't really have a connection to Manchester other than the academy(even if Bobby has been here since U13 or something). I think Duncan still lives in Liverpool and with his background, it's obvious that it would eventually become a problem.

Might make it more impressive that the integration of the Spanish speaking players has been good over the years, imo.

Probably more that the Spanish players have actually occasionally been given a shot at the first team (Garcias and Pozo).

Always said it was far too simplistic to blame Sancho's departure on greed.

Contract stuff. Sigh.

Think he's long gone, interesting though as he came back for pre season without signing a scholarship. Must have disappeared quickly. Interesting to see where he lands, should see a bit of compo at least. Shame though, this years Tyrese Campbell

Think he's long gone, interesting though as he came back for pre season without signing a scholarship. Must have disappeared quickly. Interesting to see where he lands, should see a bit of compo at least. Shame though, this years Tyrese Campbell
He'll do well at Liverpool, after all they have a very settled and successful team, both on the football, and non football, side

Well Pep refuses to use Foden and Diaz so I don't blame our youngsters now, they're not being trusted and given a chance so what's the point. Take the education, go elsewhere and get more of a chance, and then get your pick of offers if you make it.

If the Caribou cup is anything to go by they won't be getting much chance this year either,4 kids in the squad and not a minute played between them.I can't blame any of them for looking elsewhere

Manchester City:

• Bravo
  • Delph
  • Mangala
  • Stones
  • Danilo
  • Touré
  • Gündogan Walker 57’
  • Sterling
  • Bernardo
  • Sané Fernandinho 78’
  • de Jesus
Unused subs
Zinchenko, Foden, Diaz, Adarabioyo, Ederson

Led to believe Duncan wants play time as early as next season, we arent playing hard ball but have told him that is lower in the pecking order than he thinks, but we do see alot of potential

The problem I think is that it is reported that Eric Garcia is due to start training with the first team in January and Duncan once tore Garcia a new one in an England, so is using that as a yard stick to say if he is getting the opportunity then so should I

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.