MCFC U-18's

Looks like their next game is next Saturday at 12.30. Exactly the same time as the women play against Arsenal in the academy stadium!

Is that right?

How is he? Someone said he's tall now and great on the ball?

He's not tall(for a cb), he's roughly the same height as Latibeaudiere(only 16 so obviously still room to grow). Some have complaints that he lacks some pace but honestly I don't think it's an issue at all. Other than that he's living up to the reputation he had when he came, typical Barça player & very assured.

He's not tall(for a cb), he's roughly the same height as Latibeaudiere(only 16 so obviously still room to grow). Some have complaints that he lacks some pace but honestly I don't think it's an issue at all. Other than that he's living up to the reputation he had when he came, typical Barça player & very assured.
Burning pace isn't everything. Smarts, athleticism and tenacity are just as important IMO.

What's the verdict on the other Spanish kid, Nabil Zoubdi Touaizi?

Seems to have 5 goals and 5 assists in the first 5 games in the U18 PL which sounds pretty spectacular.

Also does anyone know why the academy games aren't being shown on facebook any more?

What's the verdict on the other Spanish kid, Nabil Zoubdi Touaizi?

Seems to have 5 goals and 5 assists in the first 5 games in the U18 PL which sounds pretty spectacular.

Also does anyone know why the academy games aren't being shown on facebook any more?

They only show the 'big' games that are played in the academy stadium - I.E the FA Youth Cup ones. They never show u18s league games that are played behind closed doors, inside in the CFA.

Onto to Nabil - he's great. Really, really like what I've seen of him. There's something of the onform Negredo about him. Tall, powerful, good turn of pace, a bit of a physical beast and a helluva finisher with both feet and head.

Really like the look of Touaizi but so far with limited time watching him. A bit of an old fashioned center forward maybe! Good in the air,quick,powerful so let's see how he continues through the season.

haha just seen the reply from TS done as I was typing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.