What is the best goal you have ever seen city score

You know I was going to post the exact same goal, it was a fucking belter. That day sticks with me because a mate of mine was mascot for the game. I was one of the die hards, sat with my dad in the main stand as a mere 10 year old.
It was so unexpected a goal the limited camera footage missed it, think someone mentioned that only footage is pretty much the bill in the net, still wouldn’t mind seeing it though. Melrose didn’t score many but that and his impossibly seeming angled header in the Charlton promotion day 5-1 rout must be two of his career bests

It was so unexpected a goal the limited camera footage missed it, think someone mentioned that only footage is pretty much the bill in the net, still wouldn’t mind seeing it though. Melrose didn’t score many but that and his impossibly seeming angled header in the Charlton promotion day 5-1 rout must be two of his career bests
No I can't say as I've managed to come across any footage of the goal on youtube or any City dvds I've got. He was a favourite player of mine, I remember him scoring away at Oldham. Billy McNeil was a brilliant manager and it was such a shame when he left.

I'd forgotten about so many of these goals, great seeing them again.

Best City goal disallowed because of a diabolical refereeing decision? 55 seconds in:

Too many so I have a top 5:
Jensen volley v Leeds
Mills v Everton
SWP v Utd 4-1
Yaya v Sunderland final
Goater v Gillingham - the Benarbia backheel

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.