What is the best goal you have ever seen city score

Franny Lee at West Ham in 1967/68. Skip crossed the ball and Franny hit it on the volley from around 30-35 yards. The keeper - Ferguson, I think - never moved as the ball went past him.
Yes I was at Upton park that day,great goal I was stood behind them goals.

Andy Hinch header in the 5-1, beautiful build up play and first time cross from Whitey, 5 fingers up to the saddos as well

Forgot hopw good Negredo was in that first half of the season. Remember him scoring a cracker in the 1st leg against West Ham, long ball watched it over his shoulder and volleyed into bottom corner. Shame he got injured in the 2nd leg and well we all know what happened from then :(

Forgot hopw good Negredo was in that first half of the season. Remember him scoring a cracker in the 1st leg against West Ham, long ball watched it over his shoulder and volleyed into bottom corner. Shame he got injured in the 2nd leg and well we all know what happened from then :(

He was fantastic. He was a perfect number 9 with a lot more too to his game. His career has gone downhill since. I think he didn't get over whatever personal problems he had/lost confidence after the injury. He has played 3 and scored nil for Beskitas so far this season. Wikipedia tells me only 19 goals in the past 3 and half years.

I liked this assist

Being absolutely honest I've never been quite sure what happened from then, there were all sorts of rumours as to why he left, but I was never sure which ones had any truth to them.

Goater's v Wigan in the playoff semi-final.
A long, long overdue "lucky" goal.
It had been such a run of years of misfortune and if-onlys up to that point.
Understandably, it gets overshadowed by the life-changer from Dickov in the next game - and we've seen dozens of better or arguably more important goals since but, fuck me, it will always be the first thing that comes to mind when this question is asked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.