Untraceable Email?

MCFCTrick

Team supported
Citeh
Okaaaaay ... I know this sounds more than a little 'dodgy' .... but some little twunt out there has caused my missus untold grief by being a nasty little grass.

Am not planning to do him any proper damage (I have learned to control doing such as I got older, and a bit wiser ...) But I do want to let the little (Scouse) twunt know it won't be forgotten.

Have his email address/mobile number. Question is, is there anyway to message/email the rat without him being able to find where it came from?

Not really true. TCIB is your Man.
You can avoid detection with hacked sat lines for hardcore anon stuff. Say your tweeting threats to heads of state. The cost of finding you is huge and simply not economically viable. You can also use multiple vpns registered on some island like nord does. If you go through 3 vpns only the most determined of govs will follow you.

If your just pissing someone off that anon email is fine, pref using a vpn to send and use the service.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.