Combined City, Spurs and United XI

Indeed, but Ederson so far seems to be making saves whenever required & is better with his feet & at getting out to the ball, which imo gives him an extra dimension to almost anybody I've ever seen.
Rinus Mikels (sp ?) was the father of total football and the sweeper keeper for his Dutch side was Yongblod. He once ventured as far as the halfway line in a world cup game never quite getting the ball under control. Cant remember the game tho. He was the craziest I've ever seen.

De Gea

Walker, Otamendi, Alderweireld, Rose

De Bruyne, Wanyama, Pogba

Sterling, Aguero, Sane

Ederson
Stones
Valencia
Dembele
Jesus
Gundogan or D.Silva can't decide
Kane

This sort of question is really impossible to answer unless given some more context.

Is this a season-long, fantasy football selection?

Or are we supposed to pick the team as a whole which we think will do best? And in this case, lineup will depend on manager and opposition.

De Gea - Walker, Kompany, Stones, Mendy - Pogba, de Bruyne, Erikssen - Sane, Aguero, Sterling

All City players and no others

This.

Watching the game (no idea why). Both teams incredibly slow and boring to watch. The quality difference to the way we've played is stark. Even if we don't win anything this year, at least we don't watch football like this every week

Why has nobody got the new media darling in the team ? The new football genius, the white pele himself Harry Winks ....

On a serious note I’d take Alderweirld, Dembele and Kane to boost the squad and De Gea to put the pressure on Angus Gunn for second choice

Bravo
Darmian - Lindelof - Mangala - Shaw
Sissoko - Blind
Lamela - Lingard - Young
Llorente​

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.