Jadon Sancho

He's a man, he said it himself in his demands for first team football.

And he should have somebody reigning him in. Most of us are impetuous at that age and a good mentor would have told him to believe in the promises that were made, and that his football development would be best served with a manager who had already identified his immense talent, and who also had the greatest record in modern football.

Don't be a fucking melt, of course he'll get a medal for playing half the tournament. Do you also want to strip all the other players who didn't play the full 7 games of their medals?

Sancho wanted to play the entire tournament, Dortmund said he couldn't go, and finally they compromised on the group stages. Attacking a player for something that's out of his hands, just because he had the temerity to leave City is pathetic.

Anyone saying he's made the wrong decision is an idiot, any sensible observer would say it's far too early to say, and if anything, the fact he's already playing for Dortmund means it's leaning towards a good move at the moment.

I see you are back to ramming your opinions. I didn't see anything where Sancho expressed any regret for his situation. All I have seen from the lad is social media where he bigs himself up. The players at the tournament who made themselves available for every game even if they didn't play a minute deserve a medal. "Already playing for Dortmund" yeah 10 minutes and now back to the reserves. Let's see how many minutes he has played at the end of Dortmund's season compared with players in a similar situation at City. And so far as your usual expletives are concerned when you don't like an opinion, weren't you not told by your mum that it was the resort of those with poor vocabulary?

Haha he didnt even come off the bench for them in the Cup when they were winning 4-0. Must be gutted playing for their second team while his mates and previous team mates are winning the World Cup.

I see you are back to ramming your opinions. I didn't see anything where Sancho expressed any regret for his situation. All I have seen from the lad is social media where he bigs himself up. The players at the tournament who made themselves available for every game even if they didn't play a minute deserve a medal. "Already playing for Dortmund" yeah 10 minutes and now back to the reserves. Let's see how many minutes he has played at the end of Dortmund's season compared with players in a similar situation at City. And so far as your usual expletives are concerned when you don't like an opinion, weren't you not told by your mum that it was the resort of those with poor vocabulary?
I did want to reply to his post but it appears to have gone.

You did answer him very well though.

Let's see how many minutes he has played at the end of Dortmund's season compared with players in a similar situation at City.

Yes, lets, because I would be shocked if any of our players play more league minutes than Sancho this season.

I did want to reply to his post but it appears to have gone.

You did answer him very well though.

He didn't though, did he? He's now decided Sancho doesn't get a medal because he didn't express regret on social media that his club forced him to come back to Dortmund to play for the first team.

So now sorrowful tweets are a measure by which to award medals.

It is really very sad that some people are looking to attack a 17 year old at every opportunity, even strip him of a world cup medal for making a move to better his career. A move where he'll earn a fraction of the money, have to learn a new language an adapt to a new country, just because he felt he'd progress there better.

It is really very sad that some people are looking to attack a 17 year old at every opportunity, even strip him of a world cup medal for making a move to better his career. A move where he'll earn a fraction of the money, have to learn a new language an adapt to a new country, just because he felt he'd progress there better.

I'm not attacking the decision to seek pastures new where he saw a better opportunity for himself,he owed us nothing and thats his choice.I am attacking the decision to recall him to their u23 squad ahead of the opportunity to win International honours,that was a wank decision.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.