Jadon Sancho

I'm not attacking the decision to seek pastures new where he saw a better opportunity for himself,he owed us nothing and thats his choice.I am attacking the decision to recall him to their u23 squad ahead of the opportunity to win International honours,that was a wank decision.

So people should be criticising Dortmund then, not posting gloating comments about how stupid Sancho is and demanding he is stripped of his medal.

He didn't though, did he?
Yeah he did. That’s why I said it.

You really don’t like people disagreeing with you do you.

And no, the amount of league minute this season won’t make decide whether it was a good or a bad decision in the slightest. Their careers will.

Yeah he did. That’s why I said it.

You really don’t like people disagreeing with you do you.

And no, the amount of league minute this season won’t make decide whether it was a good or a bad decision in the slightest. Their careers will.

I didn't say league minutes this season would decide whether the move was a success, you've simply invented that.

Subbed after 76 minutes, didn't do a great deal, they lost 1-0.
Ah. Shame for him.

So people should be criticising Dortmund then, not posting gloating comments

leave-britney-alone.gif.cf.gif

Not sure why anybody is blaming City for Sancho leaving . He ( and his advisors ) made the decision that he would be better off leaving despite City demonstrating how much they rated him by offering a fantastic contact .

So Pep didn't think he was ready for first team football, and Sancho believed differently. If a 17 year old player believes he knows better than an experienced football manager what else could City have done ? Put Sancho straight into the first team in place of a senior professional member of the squad.

The player has lost out in the Under 17 World Cup Final win , which is such a tremendous achievement for all the other players, and played for a few minutes for Dortmund - fucking big deal . He must be thrilled to bits .

He decided to go his own way, and if it rebounds on him , then tough shit imo.

We have seen others ie Sturridge who was too good in his own mind for City fuck off and mess his career up, and there are no guarantees that Sancho will succeed either.

Bet Phil Foden is the happier of the two at this moment in time.

Ah. Shame for him.

leave-britney-alone.gif.cf.gif

Oh dear you really are pathetic.

Inventing arguments and selectively quoting things out of context.

Used to be a sensible poster too, but if attacking 17 year olds for further if their career prospects makes you happy, I guess go ahead.

I didn't say league minutes this season would decide whether the move was a success, you've simply invented that.

Have I now, let’s have a see.

You said said:

the fact he's already playing for Dortmund means it's leaning towards a good move at the moment.

Then it continued

Already playing for Dortmund" yeah 10 minutes and now back to the reserves. Let's see how many minutes he has played at the end of Dortmund's season compared with players in a similar situation at City.

Yes, lets, because I would be shocked if any of our players play more league minutes than Sancho this season.

So it’s not a huge leap to think you’re inferring that him getting 10 minutes now or more minutes this season would vindicate his decision.

Inventing arguments and selectively quoting things out of context.
Quoted in context above.

Try and keep it civil, as you would to another human you don’t know From Adam in a pub.

Used to be a sensible poster? No, what you’re saying is that I usually agree with you and you’re too prissy to deal with it without losing your temper.

“Attacking a 17 year old”, quote me my attacks back without appearing like a snowflake.

It is really very sad that some people are looking to attack a 17 year old at every opportunity, even strip him of a world cup medal for making a move to better his career. A move where he'll earn a fraction of the money, have to learn a new language an adapt to a new country, just because he felt he'd progress there better.[/QUOTE]

Not attacking him, but if his judgement proves to be wrong, then HE might have some regrets but his decision , his choice .

If he is big enough to make that decision, hopefully he be big enough to accept that he might have been hasty in his decision .

Not sure why anybody is blaming City for Sancho leaving . He ( and his advisors ) made the decision that he would be better off leaving despite City demonstrating how much they rated him by offering a fantastic contact .

So Pep didn't think he was ready for first team football, and Sancho believed differently. If a 17 year old player believes he knows better than an experienced football manager what else could City have done ? Put Sancho straight into the first team in place of a senior professional member of the squad.

The player has lost out in the Under 17 World Cup Final win , which is such a tremendous achievement for all the other players, and played for a few minutes for Dortmund - fucking big deal . He must be thrilled to bits .

He decided to go his own way, and if it rebounds on him , then tough shit imo.

We have seen others ie Sturridge who was too good in his own mind for City fuck off and mess his career up, and there are no guarantees that Sancho will succeed either.

Bet Phil Foden is the happier of the two at this moment in time.
Dixon Etuhu springs to mind as well, had a ''decent'' career it could be said, but again, agents filling his head in at a time he should have been knuckling down and staying in our 1st team

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.