The Best Start in Premier League History.

But if we are on 43 points after 15 games I am getting carried away. That will mean we need 15 wins plus 2 draws and a possible 6 defeats from 23 games left to get the magical 90 points which we have yet to do in a premiership season. The next 5 games are the key to this season in my opinion. Win all 5 and others will give up on the Title.

Tough ask that. Our next two are obviously Arsenal away and Leicester away. Whilst we are clearly a much better side than Arsenal, nevertheless our record there is pretty bad - we haven't won there in our last 6 visits. And whilst Leicester should in theory be no problem, their fast counter attacking is just the sort of thing that causes us trouble, only unlike West Brom at the weekend they have a striker in Vardy who can actually put the thing in the net.

I'd be absolutely delighted with 6 points from these two games.

Tough ask that. Our next two are obviously Arsenal away and Leicester away. Whilst we are clearly a much better side than Arsenal, nevertheless our record there is pretty bad - we haven't won there in our last 6 visits. And whilst Leicester should in theory be no problem, their fast counter attacking is just the sort of thing that causes us trouble, only unlike West Brom at the weekend they have a striker in Vardy who can actually put the thing in the net.

Arsenal is at home mate.

You'll find we play Arsenal at home.
Way too early to talk about winning the title. We can only be confident about the next game and that's it. Let's get to the 40p mark first.

Leicester are dross, bravo was atrocious there last year if I remember rightly, putting unnecessary pressure on the back line through panic passes... we will thump them, especially with the way the new manager likes to play..

As for Arsenal, it's at home and we should be far to strong for them... I reckon we'll see something like the 6-2 from a few years back!

As for Arsenal, it's at home and we should be far to strong for them... I reckon we'll see something like the 6-2 from a few years back!

I hope not. It was IIRC 6-3 and I also recall the game being quite close with them getting some wrong offsides against them and missing a few sitters.

I'd be much happier with nice controlled possession and a comfortable 2-0.

I hope not. It was IIRC 6-3 and I also recall the game being quite close with them getting some wrong offsides against them and missing a few sitters.

2-0!!!

I'd much rather a 6-3 or 6-4 win
I've over a grand resting on the 104 goals tally

This is so long as we're 3-0 up before we concede
3-0
3-1
4-1
4-2
5-2
6-2
6-3

2-0!!!

I'd much rather a 6-3 or 6-4 win
I've over a grand resting on the 104 goals tally

This is so long as we're 3-0 up before we concede
3-0
3-1
4-1
4-2
5-2
6-2
6-3
Fair enough. Though we are well on target for your 104 goals and "only" winning 2-0 wouldn't wreck it.

Watch it again

It might be the best start ever but it is virtually the same as 2011/12 and we all know how close that ended. Not counting my chickens yet, but my god this year feels different than the last 2 season good starts

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.