The Best Start in Premier League History.

Anyone know how many yellow cards our players have amassed so far?. What is the situation regards bans and when is the cut off date so they start over?. Sorry if posted already or there is another thread, I haven't seen one.

89 points is 5 defeats and 5 draws.
You will need 94 points to win the league this season. 4 defeats and 4 draws OR 3 defeats and 6 draws draws.
Chelsea will go on a role and Utd will lose very few.

No chance - Cheslsea wont get that and Rags will draw plenty

What about an 8 point lead after 33?
That's where is falls down because it's a specific random statistic, it doesn't account for teams losing leads after 20, 30 games etc...

Whatever the statistic, none of us should be getting carried away after 10 games.

That's where is falls down because it's a specific random statistic, it doesn't account for teams losing leads after 20, 30 games etc...

Whatever the statistic, none of us should be getting carried away after 10 games.

But if we are on 43 points after 15 games I am getting carried away. That will mean we need 15 wins plus 2 draws and a possible 6 defeats from 23 games left to get the magical 90 points which we have yet to do in a premiership season. The next 5 games are the key to this season in my opinion. Win all 5 and others will give up on the Title.

The next 5 games are the key to this season in my opinion. Win all 5 and others will give up on the Title.
If united drop points against Arsenal and Chelsea during that period then it would start to look ominous for the rest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.