The Best Start in Premier League History.

Don't forget el alamein Oct into Nov
Of course El Alamein. I was taking that as a given. Ok, apart from El Alamein (Oct to Nov) Agincourt in 1415 and Trafalger, no-one - and I want to make this absolutely clear - no-one has ever won anything in October.

Of course El Alamein. I was taking that as a given. Ok, apart from El Alamein (Oct to Nov) Agincourt in 1415 and Trafalger, no-one - and I want to make this absolutely clear - no-one has ever won anything in October.
mrs-browns-boys-quote-1-picture-quote-1.jpg

I don't need to read it again smartarse, I read it, how us conceding 3 helps us get to 104 goals, I'm fucked if I can work out.

You can't actually be so stupid as to not realise that 6-3 gets us closer to 104 goals than 3-0.

Battle of Hastings was in October.

This thread could prove quite educational.

Yup. Some folk are getting carried away on here. The same folk I suspect will be on here on matchday screaming blue murder the day we lose. No-one won anything in October.

We could do the Premier and Champions League double and some miserable sods would still complain about putting out
a "weakened" side in the Carabao ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.