Napoli (Away) Pre Match Thread

Napoli v City prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to this, by far our toughest test this season and a really good bench mark for how far we could go this season.

Does look that way. I thought we'd play our 'strongest 11' which for me includes Walker, D Silva and Jesus. Those who said we'd rotate between napoli and Arsenal proved right.
Aguero was always starting having been tested against West Brom. Same with Sterling.

Not sure if we've gone 3 at the back with that team - it is possible and if so could be 3-4-3 or 3-3-3-1. I expect 3-4-3 with Gundogan to play alongside Fernandinho.

Would always prefer to see Silva in our starting XI, but pretty happy with that team overall. Gundogan and Danilo deserve a start, and some rotation was inevitable with Arsenal on Sunday.

More defensive set up with Ilkay and Danilo coming in. Good move as away to one of the best attacking teams in Europe. I like it.

More defensive set up with Ilkay and Danilo coming in. Good move as away to one of the best attacking teams in Europe. I like it.

Not sure about That, Gundogan isn't that much more defensive than Silva and Danilo is weaker defensively than Walker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.