Leroy Sane - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
df062fb9e5b86a367687a2fd492a0140_normal.png
OptaFranz

@OptaFranz

11 - @LeroySane19 had a hand in 11 goals (6 goals, 5 assists) in the Premier League 2017-18 so far - more than any other player. InSane.

DNsw31UXcAAvn-c.jpg:small

He'll score more with Mendy in the team, see the Liverpool game as an example... those two will develop the best life side in Europe, it will afford sane the ability to burst in to the 18 yard box, very similar in fashion to Sterling, however his finishing is potentially much more devastating.... he's a 30+ goals a year player, which puts him at the very top of the pile!!!
I’ve got £100 with a rag mate on combined assists and goals Sane Vs Rashford.

He started out arguing Rashford was better than Jesus, I proved the opposite with stats he said it was because Rashford played wide left. That simply opened up Sane vs Rashford.

Easiest money I’ve ever earned and that’s saying something.

df062fb9e5b86a367687a2fd492a0140_normal.png
OptaFranz

@OptaFranz

11 - @LeroySane19 had a hand in 11 goals (6 goals, 5 assists) in the Premier League 2017-18 so far - more than any other player. InSane.

DNsw31UXcAAvn-c.jpg:small

Yeah i'm impressed by it aswell, goes a bit under the radar if you don't take notice, but his stats sure look rediculously good.

I’ve got £100 with a rag mate on combined assists and goals Sane Vs Rashford.

He started out arguing Rashford was better than Jesus, I proved the opposite with stats he said it was because Rashford played wide left. That simply opened up Sane vs Rashford.

Easiest money I’ve ever earned and that’s saying something.

Blindness personified.... I genuinely think he's a sister in law/monkey boy hybrid, but potentially better.. will be interesting to watch hiow he copes with hammies should they surface, players with that raw speed tend to suffer!

This kid is the real deal and if he stays Injury free and grounded can become an absolute superstar.

Blindness personified.... I genuinely think he's a sister in law/monkey boy hybrid, but potentially better.. will be interesting to watch hiow he copes with hammies should they surface, players with that raw speed tend to suffer!

He had 2 hamstring injuries last year.

The 3 month one he picked up at Schalke and stopped him playing for us until September, and then he missed 4 or 5 games after doing a hammy around Christmas last year. Might have even been that Arsenal game when he scored.

Hasn't effected him yet, and our medical team fixed Aguero' s muscle problems so I have faith they'll look after him and keep him healthy.

He had 2 hamstring injuries last year.

The 3 month one he picked up at Schalke and stopped him playing for us until September, and then he missed 4 or 5 games after doing a hammy around Christmas last year. Might have even been that Arsenal game when he scored.

Hasn't effected him yet, and our medical team fixed Aguero' s muscle problems so I have faith they'll look after him and keep him healthy.

I hope so, and everything suggests we can manage it like you say, I just feel hes so important to how we play, missing him for long periods would impact greatly..

Recovery at his age isn't the problem, it's later down the line which sometimes surface, anyway it's a pointless presumption.... he's an incredible talent and someone I'm privileged to see develop!

I hope so, and everything suggests we can manage it like you say, I just feel hes so important to how we play, missing him for long periods would impact greatly..

Recovery at his age isn't the problem, it's later down the line which sometimes surface, anyway it's a pointless presumption.... he's an incredible talent and someone I'm privileged to see develop!

His combination of such high levels of skill and athleticism is rare and he has exactly the right coach to help him develop to his full potential.

This kid is the real deal and if he stays Injury free and grounded can become an absolute superstar.

Probably been said before, but reminds me of a young Ronaldo. It's the quickness of his feet - you're either wired like that or not, and he has it.

Probably been said before, but reminds me of a young Ronaldo. It's the quickness of his feet - you're either wired like that or not, and he has it.

From that angle he’d have scored that From 30 yards and it would have still been rising as it went in the net. Epic shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.