Arsenal (h) pre-match thread

City v Arsenal prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
love it if we can bring Stockport Phil on with twenty mins to go for Silva, lets game the game won first, don't think it will be as easy as some on here are predicting but if we play like we have started this season, think we will win 3-1,

He' gone on a break hasn' he?

+ 1.

We’ve been in imperious form of late but somethings got to give. We haven’t got a great record against the arse so i’m fearing the worst. All of our league games apart from the Everton game have been on a Saturday. Walcott to score at some point..

I think United will win at Chelsea, Conte’s lost the players...

Hope i’m proved wrong...

City win
Chelsea win

Match report:
City 3-0 by half time. Second half Foden and YaYa come on. Foden scores a brilliant solo goal, signs of things to come, then YaYa rolls back the years to do the same and goes over to celebrate with Foden and say "anything you can do ..." Sanchez plays well but doesn't score and at the end Pep gives him a hug and says see you in June.

sergio is getting a guard of honour
Gets a guard of honour for breaking the all time goalscoring record and then will probably be on the bench, now that's what you call squad depth.

We’ve scored nearly double what arsenal have and conceded half what arsenal have,they also have only won one away from home in the league,if we play as we have we should win,but if we are slightly off it,it could give arsenal a sniff,don’t like making predictions but I’ll go 3-0/3-1 ..

Plenty on Arsenal-mania are confident.

I'll have a couple of what they are on, please.
4w435xhwk44.Jpeg
4w435xhwk44.Jpeg

Fairly confident but with the way we're playing why wouldn't I be?

Ederson

Walker Stones Otamendi Delph

Fernandinho Silva

Sterling KDB Sane

Aguero

Would like to fit Gundogan in but it's impossible to drop Silva, Fernandinho or KDB so bench for him. Think Aguero deserves the nod above Jesus.

City 3 Arsenal 1

No worries about this game. Arsenal are sh*t! 5-1/6-2 for us. A football festival.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.