Sterling Penalty - Wenger will face no charge for his comments.

Find it strange that any football fan let alone City fan can call it a soft penalty. Even stranger that some seem to do so based only on what it looked liked from the stand rather than waiting to see it later on TV and in close up. I smell RAGs pretending to be blues on this one. Either that or they need to go to spec savers AND get a brain transplant....

Like that smacked arse Wenger will apologise. The sooner this bitter twat bows out of football the better. Sick of hearing his whinging cos he's been found out as a manager.

Motd fully behind us. Shearer and Wright agree its a penalty. Shearer says wenger owes raz an apology. Wright ripping arsenal and arsene apart. Full of praise for us.

The times they are a changin

Must admit was not a 100 percent sure in the ground but watching it on MOTD2 it was a clear penalty.

Wenger is completely wrong in his assessment and let himself down with those comments. Personally I wish he would retire now as he is destroying his own legacy as there has been much to admire about his teams and his football philosophy. He has always viewed decisions through the Arsenal prism and used comments to deflect criticism but those comments are indefensible. and the pressure is clearly getting to him now, more than ever.

Must admit was not a 100 percent sure in the ground but watching it on MOTD2 it was a clear penalty.

Wenger is completely wrong in his assessment and let himself down with those comments. Personally I wish he would retire now as he is destroying his own legacy as there has been much to admire about his teams and his football philosophy. He has always viewed decisions through the Arsenal prism and used comments to deflect criticism but those comments are indefensible. and the pressure is clearly getting to him now, more than ever.
He’ll be whining even more in two weeks time when spurs turn them over..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.