Sterling Penalty - Wenger will face no charge for his comments.

Can't believe there's even any debate on the penalty and fair play to Ian Wright for sticking up for him. Can understand their frustrations about the offside goal but they ought to tell their players to play to the whistle in future too. Best team won and we did so by two clear goals and another possible penalty not given.

I think there's a decent chance Wenger gets charged for the comments about the referees, and while it's not exactly a punishment for saying what he did about Sterling, it'll be associated with it because he lashed out at both together.

Good on Ian Wright for pointing out he was wrong and owed Sterling an apology.

Wenger taking being a sore loser to new depths. His comments calling Sterling a cheat - there's no other interpretation for what he said - at least shows the media that he is nothing more than a bitter old manager. The days of us applauding his team off Maine Road after being thumped 5-0 are resigned to history and if I followed Arsenal, I would hope his days are numbered.

Wenger is pathetic - he is looking for excuses for a shoddy job he clings on to well beyond his time and uses any and all kinds of low level tactics to attack others integrity.

He should apologize to Sterling and FA should be fining him.

To be fair, nearly all the people on Arsenal fans TV want him to go.

Course they don’t. They want reasons to slag off their club and Wenger is a convenient focal point. Me and you would never have heard of it Arsenal tv otherwise, If it was not for their outlandish slating of their own club.

Course they don’t. They want reasons to slag off their club and Wenger is a convenient focal point. Me and you would never have heard of it Arsenal tv otherwise, If it was not for their outlandish slating of their own club.

I'm not too sure about that fam. It's not just AFTV. Every time they get beat, loads ring all the phone ins and say they want Wenger out. It seems to be in their DNA.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.