General UFC thread

Rogan is one of the best, most knowledgeable commentators in sports IMO. He's fit for all audiences, and picks up on tiny details that the 'average' viewer won't notice, especially in the ground game.
Exactly. Imagine we had the pleasure of someone as knowledgeable as Rogan commentating on football. His podcasts are brilliant as well.

The commentary was fine, Rogan and Cormier are some of the best in sport imo, especially Rogan who is always fantastic.
You’re just gutted because you were miles off with your predictions.

Stick to boxing mate. ;0)

More of an MMA fan than Boxing.

My picks were bad.

Rogan is fine, just don't like the 3 man team when they talk over each other like it's a podcast.

Rogan is one of the best, most knowledgeable commentators in sports IMO. He's fit for all audiences, and picks up on tiny details that the 'average' viewer won't notice, especially in the ground game.

No problem with Rogan. I don't like the 3 man team, they end up talking over each other.

More of an MMA fan than Boxing.

My picks were bad.

Rogan is fine, just don't like the 3 man team when they talk over each other like it's a podcast.
Well that’s the format. One presenter who does all the “this buds for you” sponsorship stuff, Rogan who is the master of detail and Cormier who’s there for his fighter’s perspective.

Rose was amazing, she was hitting some crazy angles and it totally put JJ off. Saying that, IMO in the last 2/3 fights JJ has been involved in she has been much more 'hittable' and has taken more punishment that previous bouts. She's been rocked a lot more so i think this could be the beginning of a bit of a slide for her. I'd like to see Rose fight Karolina next, the first fight was quite close and she should be given the opportunity to avenge it.

I thought TJ was going to get smoked TBH, the powerful hooks Cody throws should be fairly easy to get away from but his timing is really good and he fucking cracked TJ in the first.

I think GSP might have got a little lucky in the Bisping fight, it seemed like Mike was taking over and the deeper it got the more problems GSP would have had. Good fight htough.

Overall it was a brilliant card.

Rose was amazing, she was hitting some crazy angles and it totally put JJ off. Saying that, IMO in the last 2/3 fights JJ has been involved in she has been much more 'hittable' and has taken more punishment that previous bouts. She's been rocked a lot more so i think this could be the beginning of a bit of a slide for her. I'd like to see Rose fight Karolina next, the first fight was quite close and she should be given the opportunity to avenge it.

I thought TJ was going to get smoked TBH, the powerful hooks Cody throws should be fairly easy to get away from but his timing is really good and he fucking cracked TJ in the first.

I think GSP might have got a little lucky in the Bisping fight, it seemed like Mike was taking over and the deeper it got the more problems GSP would have had. Good fight htough.

Overall it was a brilliant card.

Agree with quite a lot of that. Namajunas is the one fight that surprised me even more than Garbrandt's defeat. I didn't think she had the power to put Jędrzejczyk down. I have newfound respect for the woman. Bit too hippy with the 'love', mind...

As for Garbrandt, I thought he could walk through Dillashaw's punches, which mainly proved to be true. His downfall was thinking he could walk through anything, not thinking about a head kick! Glad for Dillashaw, flippin' a bird to New Yorkers and Team 'Alpha Male' now to be called 'Betas'...

Nuff respeck, TJ.

McGregor jumped into the cage at a Bellator event in Dublin, shoved the ref Marc Goddard and slapped an official.

Anderson Silva has been flagged by USADA for doping.

Just another day in MMA...

McGregor jumped into the cage at a Bellator event in Dublin, shoved the ref Marc Goddard and slapped an official.

Anderson Silva has been flagged by USADA for doping.

Just another day in MMA...
2nd time now for anderson. Always considered him one of (if not the number one) greatest of all time. Really have to question him being clean throughout his whole career now.

2nd time now for anderson. Always considered him one of (if not the number one) greatest of all time. Really have to question him being clean throughout his whole career now.

Probably wasn't but then nearly everyone from that era was probably on peds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.